Dr. Vannoy is recognized both nationally and internationally
as an authority in Civil Engineering. His experience includes over three decades
of design experience as well as experience as an academician, teaching the future’s
best and brightest at the University of Maryland where he is currently Professor
of Civil Engineering.
During his 30 years as a civil engineering expert, Dr. Vannoy has received numerous
awards and honors which include being named Civil Engineer of the Year by the
American Society of Civil Engineers, Maryland division, as well as by the Engineering
Council of Maryland and the National Society of Professional Engineers.
Dr. Vannoy is a registered P.E. with extensive training and education in Civil
Engineering with a:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering, University of
- Master of Science, University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, West Virginia Institute
A Registered Professional Engineer in the District of Columbia as well as in
Maryland, Virginia and various other states, Mr. Krauth has extensive experience
in forensic investigations and analysis, non-destructive testing and building
evaluations. His areas of specialized expertise include masonry, residential
construction, soils and foundations, facades, litigation support and window washing
Mr. Krauth has lectured nationally and internationally on forensic investigations
and has had the distinction of lecturing on forensic masonry investigations at
the prestigious Institution of Civil Engineers.
Among his achievements and educational expertise are a Master of Science and
a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Maryland. Mr.
Krauth is actively involved in:
- The Masonry Society (TMS)
- Technical Committee on Evaluation, Rehabilitation and Repair (TMS)
- American Standards and Testing Methods (ASTM)
- ASTM Committee E30 on Forensic Science
- ASTM Committee E06 on Performance of Buildings
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Concrete Institute
- Chi Epsilon National Honor Society of Civil Engineers